Are you interested in using your excellent customer service & administrative skills to improve the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs? As an Administrative Assistant for our Training Department, you will provide exceptional customer service both in person & on the phone. This is a part-time position.
- A lover of all breeds of dogs & can maintain a high level of professionalism when representing Animal Humane.
- Obsessed with customer service.
- Impeccably organized & can move from one task to the next with ease.
An amazing shelter that saves & impacts thousands of pets lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate & shares a common goal of supporting & improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door & collaboration & positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values & the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
- Providing excellent customer service when interacting with pet owners.
- Assisting in signing clients up for training classes using our website.
- Scheduling Stay & Train appointments with our trainers.
- Responding to all incoming training department emails & phone calls.
- Providing & maintaining a supply of printed materials & brochures.
If would rock if you:
- Had at least one year experience delivering excellent customer service, answering phones, scheduling & setting appointments & other administrative tasks.
- Had experience using scheduling or reservation software.