Become a Monthly Donor
Participating in our monthly giving program is the most cost-effective way to support homeless pets!
Monthly contributions provide a steady stream of income to our organization and allow more of our valuable resources to be directed to program services.
As a monthly donor, you provide essential support that directly impacts the lives of the 200+ pets that are nurtured daily at Animal Humane. Not all dogs and cats that come to Animal Humane are adopted quickly. Some take longer to heal, revive, and find their perfect human life partner.
We recognize the value of your support. As a monthly donor, you receive:
- Satisfaction in knowing that your giving provides sustaining support for the 200+ pet residents that we serve daily, and the nearly 5,000+ companion pets we re-home annually
- Annual Statement of your support sent in the New Year
- Animal Humane’s quarterly publication Paws for Thought
- Quarterly e-newsletter, Humane Heroes Quarterly Resident Report, a unique publication exclusively for monthly donors
Making regular donations could not be easier—simply set up automatic withdrawals from your checking, savings or credit card accounts by calling our Donor Relations Team at 505.938.7938 or completing one of the forms below.
Making monthly donations is easy — simply setup automatic withdrawals from your checking, savings or credit card accounts:
- Checking & Savings: The easiest choice that allows continual giving without the need to update expired credit cards. Please complete this Checking / Savings Account Donation Form and mail it to the address below.
- Credit & Debit Cards: Please complete this Credit Card Donation Form and mail it to the address below.
Animal Humane New Mexico
615 Virginia St SE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
Animal Humane is committed to protecting the privacy of every donor. Under no circumstances will we publish, sell, trade, rent or share confidential details with any outside party.
Thank you for supporting Animal Humane New Mexico! If you experience any difficulties making an online donation or if you would like to remain anonymous, please contact our Donor Relations Team at 505.938.7938.