Are you interested in using your excellent customer service skills to improve the lives of New Mexico’s cats and dogs? As an Administrative Assistant, you will telephone and administrative support to the Training and Hospitality Departments. Duties include responding to telephone, email and walk-in customers, scheduling pets for training classes, day care and boarding and completing financial transactions.
- A lover of all breeds of dogs and can maintain a high level of professionalism when representing Animal Humane.
- Obsessed with customer service.
- Impeccably organized and can move from one task to the next with ease.
An amazing shelter that saves and impacts thousands of pets lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate and shares a common goal of supporting and improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats and dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door and collaboration and positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values and the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
- Providing excellent customer service when interacting with pet owners.
- Answering incoming calls and email, providing information and forwarding messages.
- Signing clients up for training classes and scheduling day care and boarding appointments.
- Recording information about each pet into our computer system.
- Ordering and maintain our supply of retail items.
If would rock if you:
- Had experience with K-9 behavior, day care and boarding or animal sheltering practices.
- Can multi-task with the best of them and had experience in scheduling, appointment setting and heavy phones.
- Had 1 or more years’ experience delivering excellent customer service in a reception, administrative or retail environment.