Are you interested in using your excellent customer service and administrative skills to improve the lives of New Mexico’s cats and dogs? As an Administrative Assistant for our Training Department, you will provide exceptional customer service both in person and on the phone. This is a part-time position.
- A lover of all breeds of dogs and can maintain a high level of professionalism when representing Animal Humane.
- Obsessed with customer service.
- Impeccably organized and can move from one task to the next with ease.
An amazing shelter that saves and impacts thousands of pets lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate and shares a common goal of supporting and improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats and dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door and collaboration and positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values and the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
- Providing excellent customer service when interacting with pet owners.
- Assisting in signing clients up for training classes using our website.
- Scheduling Stay & Train appointments with our trainers.
- Responding to all incoming training department emails and phone calls.
- Providing and maintaining a supply of printed materials and brochures.
If would rock if you:
- Had at least one year experience delivering excellent customer service, answering phones, scheduling, and setting appointments and other administrative tasks.
- Had experience using scheduling or reservation software.