Are you interested in using your excellent customer service skills to improve the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs? As an Administrative Assistant in our Adoptions Department, you provide an outstanding first impress to all visitors to our Main Campus Adoptions Center.
- So friendly that you have never met a stranger.
- A great communicator &totally obsessed with customer service.
- A lover of all breeds of pets & think the people who love them are even more amazing.
- Impeccably organized & can move from one task to the next with ease.
An amazing shelter that saves & impacts thousands of pets lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate & shares a common goal of supporting & improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door & collaboration & positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values & the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
- Welcoming & directing visitors to our Main Campus & managing visitor flow.
- Answering incoming calls & email, providing information & forwarding messages.
- Managing our shared meeting spaces calendar.
- Ordering & maintaining a stock of office supplies
- Overseeing office equipment repair & maintenance.
- Working Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
If would rock if you:
- Were high-energy & animal-friendly!
- Have strong listening skills & the ability to speak clearly, concisely & with compassion
- Are totally customer focused & able to quickly adapt to different personality types.
- Work well under pressure handling busy phone volumes while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Can multi-task, set priorities & manage time effectively
- Have a love for pets – and for the people connected to them.
- Are experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Have 1 or more years’ experience delivering excellent customer service in a reception or administrative.