You could be who we are looking for if you have a background as a Veterinary Receptionist, and if you are:
- Motivated by a career that is more than a paycheck; you want to make a difference in the lives of New Mexico’s cats and dogs
- Energized by people and can maintain a high level of professionalism while assisting them both in person and on the phone.
- You have a calming personality and are obsessed with great customer service
- Impeccably organized and can move from one task to the next with ease
- An outstanding listener and communicator
An amazing shelter that saves and impacts thousands of pets’ lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate and shares a common goal of supporting and improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats and dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door and collaboration and positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values and the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
- Greeting and in-checking customers/patents in our donor subsidized clinic.
- Answering phones and scheduling and rescheduling appointments for our clinic
- Handling Clinic inquiries regarding the various programs offered within our veterinary practice
- Keeping records, maintaining accounts, processing cash and credit card transactions, as well as data entry and word processing
It would Rock if you:
- Have at least one-year experience scheduling appointments in a veterinary or medical setting
- Have a working knowledge of medical terminology and veterinary medicine
- You are experienced in scheduling appointments using Cornerstone or other veterinary software
- Are detail-oriented and can problem-solve with the best of them
- Possess excellent listening skills and you are bilingual English/Spanish
- You have a high degree of emotional intelligence