to saving lives.
Looking for a perfect way to celebrate the holidays?
Animal Humane has 5 life-saving gift ideas for you!
With the festive spirit of giving in mind, we offer you unique giving ideas
that will fill your heart with joy, express your fondness for those you cherish
and help us save more lives!
Please make a generous gift before December 31st and take advantage of the tax benefits of giving while you help us continue to save the lives of innocent homeless cats and dogs. Thank you so much!
- Monetary gifts are the backbone of our organization and make each life-saving day a reality on our campus, in our community and throughout New Mexico! Make a tax-deductible donation in honor or memory of special friends and family this holiday season and celebrate your collective passion for the homeless pets in our loving care.
- Wish List items are a perfect way to fulfill our pets’ needs and keep our operations running smoothly. Visit our organization Wish List and choose the department you wish to support with your valuable in-kind contributions.
- e-Cards featuring our beautiful adopted pets, are the perfect way to touch the heart of a loved one while foregoing long lines at the Post Office. Click here to view our stunning collection of e-cards and complete your gift giving from the comfort of your home.
- Host a Holiday Tree at your business and display your commitment to giving back to our community! Your patrons will be inspired by your philanthropic spirit and together, you’ll help us save more lives! Click here to view our adorable collectible ornaments featuring pets adopted from Animal Humane and learn how you can host a tree at your workplace.
- Vehicle donations of all kinds make a significant difference in the lives of homeless pets. Old, new, running, inoperable, two or four wheels, boats or planes—all have been successful sold through our Thrift Store with proceeds benefiting the at-risk pets in our care. To schedule a pick-up of your vehicle, or to obtain further details, please call Gary Weddle, Director of Retail Operations at 505.991.4261 or email GaryW@AnimalHumaneNM.org.