As a Part Time Retail Associate, you provide outstanding customer service by receiving & selling merchandise at the Animal Humane New Mexico Thrift Shop.
- Energized by people & can maintain a high level of professionalism when representing Animal Humane.
- Excited to provide customers the best service experience possible.
- A hard worker that can remain flexible to changes in your duties throughout the workday.
- An outstanding verbal communicator
An amazing shelter that saves & impacts thousands of pets lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate & shares a common goal of supporting & improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door & collaboration & positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values & the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Operating a cash register, making change, processing credit card transactions & adhering to opening & closing procedures.
- Receiving donated items, providing donors with a receipt, assisting in unloading merchandise & helping to stock the sales floor.
- Ensuring a positive experience with all donors, customers, employees & volunteers
If would rock if you:
- Had one or more years’ experience delivering excellent customer service preferably in a thrift store or retail environment.
- Can use sound marketing skills in promoting our store & Animal Humane’s programs & services.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply online by clicking here.