As a Lead Hospitality Attendant, you will oversee hospitality operations ensuring a safe, stress-free environment at our Doggie Day Care & Boarding Center.
- Energized by people & pets and can maintain a high level of professionalism when representing Animal Humane.
- Obsessed with customer service & comfortable providing guidance & oversight to others.
- Impeccably organized & can move from one task to the next with ease.
- An outstanding listener & communicator.
An amazing shelter that saves & impacts thousands of pets lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate & shares a common goal of supporting & improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door & collaboration & positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values & the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of day care & boarding.
- Providing guidance to team members through supervision & training.
- Providing excellent customer service both on the phone, in person & by email.
- Assisting in signing clients up for training classes & scheduling day care & boarding appointments.
- Completing reconciliation sheets, transfer reports & deposits.
- Supervising play with pets attending day care.
If would rock if you:
- Have 1 or more years’ experience delivering excellent customer service in a leadership or supervisory role.
- Have experience K-9 behavior, day care & boarding or animal sheltering practices.
- Are experienced with computers & using scheduling or reservation software.
- Are an experienced shift leader & team builder.