Are you interested in using your excellent customer service skills to improve the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs? As a Hospitality Attendant, you will supervise play with pets in our care ensuring a safe, stress-free environment at our Doggie Day Care & Boarding Center.
- A lover of all breeds of dogs & can maintain a high level of professionalism when representing Animal Humane.
- A person with great powers of observation
- Obsessed with customer service.
- Impeccably organized & can move from one task to the next with ease.
An amazing shelter that saves & impacts thousands of pets lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate & shares a common goal of supporting & improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door & collaboration & positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values & the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
- Ensuring dogs in our care are safe, stress free & most of all, having fun.
- Monitoring behavior & identifying arousal in order to prevent altercations.
- Providing excellent customer service when interacting with pet owners.
- Assisting in signing clients up for training classes & scheduling day care & boarding appointments.
If would rock if you:
- Had experience with K-9 behavior, day care & boarding or animal sheltering practices.
- Had 1 or more years’ experience delivering excellent customer service.