Participating in our monthly giving program is the most cost-effective way to support homeless pets! Equally important, monthly contributions provide a steady stream of income to our organization and allow more valuable resources to be directed to program services. As a monthly donor, you provide essential support that directly impacts the lives of the 150+ pets that are nurtured daily at Animal Humane. Not all dogs and cats that come to Animal Humane are adopted quickly. Some take longer to heal, revive, and find their perfect human life partner. Please call 505.938.7913 or email [email protected] for further details.
We recognize the value of your support. As a monthly donor, you receive:
- Satisfaction in knowing that your giving provides sustaining support for the 150+ pet residents that we serve daily, and the nearly 5,000+ companion pets we re-home annually
- Annual Statement of your support sent in the New Year
- Animal Humane’s quarterly publication Paws for Thought
- Quarterly e-newsletter, Humane Heroes Quarterly Resident Report, a unique publication exclusively for monthly donors
Making regular donations could not be easier—simply setup automatic withdrawals from your checking, savings or credit card accounts:
- Credit and Debit Cards: Complete and submit the form above.
- Checking & Savings Accounts: Please complete this form and mail it to the address shown below.
Send details to:
Animal Humane New Mexico
615 Virginia St SE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
Animal Humane is committed to protecting the privacy of every donor. Under no circumstances will we publish, sell, trade, rent or share confidential details with any outside party. Donors who wish to remain anonymous may contact our Development Team at 505.938.7913.
Thank you for supporting Animal Humane New Mexico! If you experience any difficulties making an online donation, please call or email Jen Fox, Development Office Manager, at 505.938.7913 or [email protected], and she will assist you in making your donation.