As our Graphic Design Coordinator, you will provide strategic coordination, planning and implementation for all publication, advertising and signage design projects and creating unique visual communication materials, while maintaining Animal Humane’s brand and style criteria.
· A wildly creative graphic design expert with a passion for improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats and dogs.
· Meticulously organized and can schedule, plan and meet deadlines with the best of them.
An amazing shelter that saves and impacts thousands of pets lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate and shares a common goal of supporting and improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats and dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door and collaboration and positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values and the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
· Managing and scheduling graphic design request for all departments ensuring the organization is promoted effectively, positively & consistently.
· Designing and producing publications such as newsletters, annual reports, tribute albums and volunteer and employee handbooks.
· Designing and producing print collateral, including logos, event materials, sponsor/vender packets, postcards, brochures and rack cards.
· Specking publications for printers, attending printing press checks and signing off on publications.
· Designing and producing all print & digital ads; copy and visuals.
· Collaborating with the Marketing Director to design and produce signage.
If would rock if you:
· Are wildly creative and have an advance degree in Visual Communications, Media Arts, Fine Arts and 3 or more years of directly related experience. Nonprofit experience would be amazing.
· Are an expert in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
· Are skilled in photography and photo editing.
· Are competent in handling cats and dogs.
· Please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio.