Are you interested in using your enthusiasm, openness & project management skills to improve the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs? As a Events & Promotions Manager, you will manage all aspects of Animal Humane’s annual & cause marketing events to help raise funds for pets in need. This is a full-time position, typically Monday through Friday, with evening & weekend hours required throughout the year. Some remote work may be possible with prior approval.
- Passionate about pets and about bringing pet lovers together to celebrate all pets bring to our lives
- Outgoing, enthusiastic in meeting & working with new people & comfortable sharing information & interacting with sponsors, vendors & the general public
- A self-starter & impeccably organized. You thrive on managing multiple projects and bringing each to successful close.
- Compassionate, adaptable, resourceful & collaborative.
An amazing shelter that saves & impacts thousands of pets lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate & shares a common goal of supporting & improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door & collaboration & positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values & the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
- Organizing and overseeing recurring annual events of all sizes
- Soliciting sponsors, vendors & other partners to help create successful community & fundraising events
- Writing compelling copy for event related eblasts & social media
- Representing Animal Humane on regular & event related media appearances on both television & radio
- Overseeing staff, volunteers & board members during the planning & execution of Animal Humane events
- Seeking new business partnerships & managing ongoing relationships with local, regional & national businesses who are passionate about helping pets
- Using your creativity to create new partnership opportunities to increase our passive revenue streams
If would rock if you:
- Had experience in peer-to-peer fundraising, cause marketing & special event planning.
- Were bilingual in English & Spanish.
- Can multi-task with the best of them.
- Are able to manage timelines & budgets effectively
- Are familiar with the Albuquerque business community & comfortable soliciting monetary & in-kind donations
- Love serving people and pets