Are you interested in using your project management skills, attention to detail & critical thinking skills to improve the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs? As Donor Relations Manager, you will take the lead on ensuring our accurate recording of life-saving donor gifts & ensure our donors feel seen, heard & appreciated at all stages of the donation experience. This is a full-time position, typically Monday through Friday, with evening & weekend hours required throughout the year. Some remote work may be possible with prior approval.
- Passionate about pets and about bringing pet lovers together to celebrate all pets bring to our lives
- Outgoing, enthusiastic in meeting & working with new people & comfortable sharing information & interacting with all types of donors
- A self-starter & impeccably organized. Your attention to detail
- Compassionate, adaptable, resourceful & collaborative.
An amazing shelter that saves & impacts thousands of pets lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate & shares a common goal of supporting & improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door & collaboration & positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values & the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
- Receiving, accurately categorizing & efficiently processing donations
- Actively managing our donor database to ensure data integrity & assisting with data pulls that enhance our strategic fundraising efforts
- Assisting in managing & growing our cultivation & stewardship efforts
- Writing compelling copy for specific donor acknowledgment programs, such as our Humane Heroes Monthly Donor Program and Dog Box program
- Overseeing our Donor Relations Team members (currently 2) and encouraging their growth as fundraising professionals
- Representing Animal Humane New Mexico in all dealings with donors, sponsors & the general public
If would rock if you:
- Had experience with Donor Perfect or another relational database
- Were bilingual in English & Spanish
- Can multi-task with the best of them
- Are able to manage the intersection of teams & timelines with grace & compassion while still getting the job done
- Could see the big picture without loosing sight of the minute details
- Love serving people and pets
Interviews for this seat will not be scheduled until January.