As a Donor Relations Associate, you will be on the front lines of our donor stewardship program, participating in the planning, developent and implementation of programs, events and activities, including donor acknowledgements. They are the rock stars of our fundraising efforts!
- Motivated by a career that is more than a paycheck; you want to make a difference in the lives of New Mexico’s cats and dogs
- Energized by people and can maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality when representing Animal Humane to amazingly generous donors
- Able to repeatedly key data into software with astonishing accuracy
- You make new friends everywhere you go; you’ve never met a stranger
- You are obsessed with great customer service and love to show appreciation to others
- An outstanding communicator, both verbally and in writing
An amazing shelter that saves and impacts thousands of pets lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate and shares a common goal of supporting and improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats and dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door and collaboration and positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values and the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
- Keying and importing donor information and gifts into our donor software and sending acknowledgements
- Stewarding donors through thank you calls, written notes, and gift deliveries
- Accepting in-person gifts from donors visiting Animal Humane’s campuses
- Giving tours of our beautiful campuses while telling the Animal Humane story, describing our mission, and bragging up our effectiveness in saving lives
It would Rock if you:
- Have 2 or more years’ experience working in a nonprofit or comparable setting
- Are an expert in using Donor Perfect software
- Are detail oriented and can problem-solve with the best of them
- Hate typos with a passion, are superhumanly accurate and an expert with Microsoft Office and Excel
If you’re the one, please provide us with an amazing cover letter and resume.