Are you interested in using your empathy, copywriting & project management skills to improve the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs? As a Donor Engagement Manager, you will manage all aspects of Animal Humane’s Development Communications plan by writing compelling and appropriate copy for multiple channels including print & digital to grow annual support. This is a full-time position on a fixed Monday through Friday schedule. Some remote work may be possible with prior approval.
- Passionate about pets and about using your voice to tell the stories of pets in need
- Outgoing, enthusiastic in meeting & working with new people, & comfortable interacting with & sharing information with the public
- A self-starter & impeccably organized. You thrive on managing multiple projects and bringing each to successful close.
- Compassionate, adaptable, resourceful & collaborative.
An amazing shelter that saves & impacts thousands of pets lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate & shares a common goal of supporting & improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door & collaboration & positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values & the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
- Keying & importing donor information & gifts into our donor software & sending acknowledgements
- Writing compelling and appropriate copy for multiple channels, both print & digital, to grow annual support.
- Coordinating the production of our publications and direct mail fundraising streams.
- Managing grant applications, recognition & reporting. Overseeing our employee giving program.
- An integral part of our raising vital funds to save the lives of dogs & cats.
- Coordinating with our Photographer & Videographer to tell stories visually, as well as in writing.
It would Rock if you:
- Had experience in fundraising & communications.
- Were bilingual in English & Spanish.
- Can multi-task with the best of them.
- Had experience in event planning and execution.
- Are interested in keeping abreast of new and exciting fundraising tactics.