As our Digital Coordinator, you will provide strategic coordination, planning & implementation for: all social media for Animal Humane programs, Thrift Store & The Center at Animal Humane, photography & videography projects, updates & maintenance on Animal Humane’s & The Center’s websites.
- A wildly creative social media expert with a passion for improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs.
- Meticulously organized & can schedule, plan & meet deadlines with the best of them.
- A master of photography & videography & can lead photo sessions, a team of volunteer photographers & interns with ease.
- An expert in website maintenance including content edits, daily maintenance, web slides & developing & maintaining content for our ancillary sites such as Doggie Dash & the New Mexico Humane Conference.
An amazing shelter that saves & impacts thousands of pets lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate & shares a common goal of supporting & improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats & dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door & collaboration & positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values & the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
- Managing all of our social media communications & the upkeep of our websites
- Constructing an annual calendar of national animal welfare & Animal Humane holidays to post in coordination with our Strategic Communications Plan.
- Responding to social medial commentary posts & email inquiries.
- Researching & providing analytical measures & methods of improve social medial effectiveness.
- Managing our photography & videography.
If would rock if you:
- Are wildly creative and have an advance degree in Marketing, Visual Communications, Media Arts, Fine Arts & 3 or more years of directly related experience. Nonprofit experience would be amazing.
- Were an expert in Social Media, Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, & Illustrator.
- Have a working knowledge of Social Media planning software.
- Are an expert photographer & videographer & have terrific photo editing skills.
- Possess great website upkeep & maintenance abilities.
- Are competent in handling cats & dogs.
Please submit a cover letter, resume & portfolio.