As our Digital Coordinator, you will provide strategic coordination, planning and implementation for all social media and eBlasts for Animal Humane programs, Thrift Store and The Center at Animal Humane. This includes photography and videography projects, updates and maintenance on Animal Humane’s and The Center’s websites.
• A wildly creative social media expert with a passion for improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats and dogs.
• Meticulously organized and can schedule, plan and meet deadlines with the best of them.
• A master of photography and videography and can lead photoshoots, a team of volunteer photographers and interns with ease.
• An expert in website maintenance including content edits, daily maintenance, websliders and developing and maintaining content for our ancillary sites such as Doggie Dash and the New Mexico Humane Conference.
An amazing shelter that saves and impacts thousands of pets lives each year. We have a team that is compassionate and shares a common goal of supporting and improving the lives of New Mexico’s cats and dogs. We work diligently to maintain an open culture where egos are checked at the door and collaboration and positivity run wild. Everyone is a hands-on contributor. Our mission, vision, values and the desire to do what’s right drive our decisions.
You will be:
• Managing all of our social media communications and the upkeep of our websites
• Constructing an annual calendar of national animal welfare and Animal Humane holidays to post in coordination with our Strategic Communications Plan.
• Responding to social medial commentary posts and email inquiries.
• Researching & providing analytical measures and methods of improve social medial effectiveness.
• Creating and managing eBlasts for various events and promotions.
• Managing our photography and videography.
If would rock if you:
• Are wildly creative and have an advance degree in Marketing, Visual Communications, Media Arts, Fine Arts and 3 or more years of directly related experience. Nonprofit experience would be amazing.
• Were an expert in Social Media, Constant Contact, Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
• Have a working knowledge of Social Media planning software.
• Are an expert photographer and videographer and have terrific photo editing skills.
• Possess great website upkeep and maintenance abilities.
• Are competent in handling cats and dogs.
• Please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio.