Date(s) - 09/01/2016
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Ever wish your dog could talk to you? Too bad dogs cannot speak to us…or can they?
Dogs are constantly communicating to each other and to their human companions using their bodies, but often we miss exactly what they are telling us. In this interesting, informative and engaging presentation, we will explore the communication signals used by our companion dogs to express interest, emotion and intent both to other dogs and to us. The presentation uses great video, photographs and interactive discussion to help us see what dogs are “saying.”
Through this presentation you will:
- Gain an understanding of canine body language and other communication signals
- Discover what positive interactions between dogs look like and when it’s time to intervene
- Learn how many common behavior problems with dogs can be avoided if we understand what they are really telling us
- Discover how to keep ourselves, our children and our pets safer when interacting
- Find out how your dog perceives your body language and learn how to use this knowledge to be a better pet parent for your dog
- And much more!
This is a human-only educational seminar. Please leave your furry friends at home for this presentation.
Bookings are closed for this event.