Please allow plenty of time to find your perfect pet. Once you have selected a pet, the adoption process will take at least 30 minutes. You may experience a short wait to meet with one of our Adoptions Advisors.
- When you arrive, you will complete a brief survey, which will help us find your perfect match!
- After checking in, you may tour Big Blue or La Casa de Los Gatos. Make sure to ask our team about any pets that are currently housed in our other kennels, viewable on a public computer.
- Read pet profiles as you tour. You will learn a little about their origin, personality traits/preferences, and other valuable information. Adoptions Advisors or volunteers can answer any questions you may have.
- Meet with a pet in one of our cozy Meet and Greet rooms. You and your potential pet can spend time getting to know each other. Here, every member of your family and your current pets can meet your potential pet.
- Once you’ve found your perfect companion, our Adoptions Advisors will walk you through the adoption process. Please note: We perform background checks on every potential adopter, and will not adopt pets to any person convicted of a violent crime or animal abuse.
- After signing our adoption contract, paying applicable adoption fees, and learning about our post-adoption trainings and services, your new pet will be ready to go home with you!
- Keep up with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our email newsletter! Bring your pet to one of our events, or share your success story with us!
- Consider becoming a treasured donor to our cause, and assist us in covering the cost of the loving care we provide every pet throughout his or her stay.