Spay and Neuter Services
Spay/neuter services are offered to qualified low-income clients on a first-come-first-serve walk-in basis only; appointments are not needed or available. Clinic staff will verify income and/or public assistance.
Costs for cats are $25 for males and $35 for females.
Costs for dogs are $50 to $100 based on weight and gender.
Spay/neuter clinic hours and information:
- Patient drop off: 8-8:30 am Monday - Thursday
- Only a limited number of pets will be taken daily. We recommend that you arrive early.
- Proof of income and a picture ID are required at drop off.
- All sources of income must be provided for every member of the household.
- Your pet should be ready for pickup by 3 pm. We will contact you if your pet is available sooner.
- Payment is due in full when you drop off your pet.
- Please withhold food from your pet after 10 pm the night before surgery; leave water available all night.
Our Clinic is located at our Main Campus, 615 Virginia St SE
Depending on the service you are utilizing at our Clinic, the hours vary.